Monday, November 23, 2020

Seven Dead After Drinking Hand Sanitiser In Russian Village


 Seven people in Russia’s Far East republic of Yakutia have died and two were in a coma on Monday after consuming diluted hand sanitiser widely available during the pandemic.

TheGuardian

A statement published by Russian investigators on Saturday said a group of nine locals fell violently ill in the village of Tomtor after consuming diluted hand sanitiser that they had purchased at a local shop.

Investigators said they found an unlabelled five-litre cannister at the scene. Tests of its contents revealed that it contained 69% methanol, an industrial non-drinking type of alcohol.

x

5 comments:

  1. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! hand sanitizer gel,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to thank the author for such a nice blog that helped me to understand why it is important.
    Shop Hand Sanitiser for Schools in UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Covid home test

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. antigen test kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Healgen covid rapid test

    ReplyDelete