Monday, August 31, 2020

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan's move to Montecito angers locals

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan's move to Montecito has angered locals.
The couple - who stepped down as senior royals earlier this year - had decided to move out of Los Angeles and into the quieter neighbourhood, but locals are said to not be very happy about the move as paparazzi rush to snap a photo of the royals.

It is believed there are helicopters flying over four times a day to try and get the perfect shot of the couple and their 15-month-old son Archie whilst paparazzi are also on the ground, nearby their home and a local shopping centre.
And the new residents are also said to be attracting tourists to the area, with local shop owners being asked if they've seen the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, TMZ reports.
Meanwhile, a source previously claimed that Prince Harry "hated" Los Angeles, and is much happier since relocating out of town to Santa Barbara.

No comments:

Post a Comment